Based in Auckland, New Zealand
29 April, 2014
Play as the Donut Pirate, catch as many yummy donuts as you can! Look out for bombs & fire falling from the sky. Tilt, swipe and tap your way to survive the dangerous world of falling donuts!
[ Control ]
- Simply tilt your device to control left/right movement.
- Swipe to clean off jam splats on the screen.
- Touch to extinguish fire.
[ Score ]
- Basic donuts = 1 point.
- Special donuts = 5 points.
- Rare donuts = 10 points.
- Combo Bonus: Get double points for the second identical donut in a streak, triple points for the third and so on.
iOS version was released on 26 April 2014, Android version was released on 2 July 2015. Donut Pirate was voted as #1 "Top app of the week" for the first week of May 2014 on iHeartThisApp. Coverage includes Design Assembly NZ, Gamer TW, Nius News TW, App01 TW....and more.
- Over 25 levels of difficulty – starts easy and progress to insanely difficult!
- 30 different cute donuts to unlock & collect.
- Combo score system for scoring bonus points strategically.
- Fast-paced thrilling experience to keep your hands and brain very busy!
- Show off your skill on Game Center leaderboard + Social sharing!
Donut Pirate - Gameplay Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Paul Shih
Paul Shih is an artist/designer based in New Zealand, who has exhibited in galleries and featured in numerous publications world wide. Paul is best known for his designer toys and distinctive style of cuteness. His work is about events, characters, and is inspired by his surroundings to create a character centred visual world that tells the story.
More information on Paul Shih, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Donut Pirate Credits
Creator of Donut Pirate
Donuts Design(exclude Flammo, Spurity & Super Donut)
Animation(explosion & fire)